On the heels of this week’s iPad announcement, today we are proud to debut our initial offering for Apple’s newest tablet, the Code Folio for iPad. The folio, which is also compatible with the iPad 2, offers consumers a case that brings glamour to the gadget and substance to style, and reflects the brand’s roots of merging design with tech functionality.
“The Code Folio for iPad is a natural progression for our product offering, allowing us to apply the design features that HEX fans love about our current Code Wallet for the iPhone 4/4S and apply them to the tablet category,” said Dan Maravilla, vice president of HEX. “Key elements include a super-slim profile, high quality materials and custom features that make the iPad user experience more comfortable and convenient.”
The Code Folio was designed to enhance the iPad’s capabilities as a standalone device—to see it in action, check out the video above. Other key features and benefits of the folio include:
• Fit—The folio’s custom molded soft-touch bed fits both the new iPad and iPad 2 perfectly and securely
• Going Beyond Protection—While the folio improves protection from accidental bumps and drops, the case is super functional, offering two document pockets, card slots and a pen holder, because yes, sometimes you still need a pen
• Viewing—The built-in hinge feature and molded stops allow for multiple viewing angles of the screen
• Sophisticated Finish—The folio is made of high-quality genuine leather and comes in three classic colors: black, British Tan and red
• Clean Lines—The Code Folio is designed with a clean and slim profile to fit maximum functionality into a minimal size
The Code Folio for iPad is available for pre-order here for $79.95 with expected delivery beginning April 2. For more information on the Code Folio and other products follow us on Facebook and Twitter.